Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Link List

I have an embarrassing admission. I haven't left this country since I was 7 years old. What makes this especially embarrassing is that I work in the travel industry, yet still haven't managed to make the effort to go abroad.

I intend to rectify this as soon as possible, however, and make up for lost time. I'm going to start with a trip to Paris at the end of the year, then I plan to travel further, and for longer, in a couple of years once I have some money saved up.

In the meantime, I have been doing a bit of window shopping, and I'm leaving some interesting travel-related links for you to enjoy.

Charlie Brooker (my hero) visits Tokyo

glamping in the UK

15 golden rules for travelling the world

stay in a treehouse in Normandy!

backpacking tips

Atlas Obscura

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your plans to travel abroad!
    I'm going to Thailand in September which is super scary, as it's the first time I've been abroad on my own!

    Paris is really beautiful too - what a good choice for your first adventure!

    xox

    ReplyDelete