Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

nice things

Reasons To Be Cheerful (1, 2, 3)


♥ Reorganising my clothes drawers in a revolutionary way. It's the future, look!
why yes, I did arrange my tops by colour for extra OCD-ness.
My morning getting-dressed routine is now approximately 75% easier. Tip was generously provided by this awesome lady.

♥ Excellent and hilarious banter with work colleagues. I love my work buddies, they make my day so much more fun.

♥ Watching films in the bath. Safely!! I conveniently have a high chest of drawers well away from the bath where I can place my laptop and watch a film of my choosing. Seriously, people, it's the future. You just have to be mindful of wrinkly appendages.

♥ Living the high life by drinking an innocent smoothie every day at work for breakfast. It's good 'cause I buy the kids' cartons, so that I have some cute cartoons to look at before I start my day's work.

♥ Lighter nights! Seriously, it's so exciting just coming home from work in the daylight, knowing that spring is on the way and the weather can only get warmer and sunnier... well, in theory anyway. I can feel my energy levels lifting already, I think I will be bouncing off the walls by the time summer rolls around.


No comments:

Post a Comment